Are You Doing What's Needed to Get Customers to Your Website?
Building a website for your business is the first step. But most companies miss the most important step. And that is building their online presence so they can get organic (non-paid) traffic.
We've sent 20 million visitors to our client websites in the past 10 years, so we know a thing or two about Google and other search engines.
Your strength of your local online presence is the key to gaining website traffic. And this is what helps you generate leads for your service business. Our monthly optimization service makes sure you are doing everything possible to grow your business.
Benefits of an Optimized Online Presence for Local Business
A good portion of the work is making sure your website is set up properly. A 48 point search engine and website audit makes sure we check everything under the hood. After researching keywords, we optimize your site (meta data and schema) to get the highest rankings and most relevant traffic.
Our system allows us to get your business listed in the 50+ major listings cites and ensure accuracy of NAP data. We pay special attention to Google My Business and Bing Places for Business. We make sure you have your business verified on Facebook.
We set up your site on Google Search Console. A complete suite of search engine tracking and analytics is installed so we can measure results and set the stage for continued improvement.
Monthly Optimization Tasks
Why Are Online Reviews So Important?
There is no better marketing than a customer that says great things about your business. Customers trust online reviews. New businesses with good reviews are beating companies that have been operating for 50 years. Here are some interesting facts you may not know:
- 97% of people go online to find businesses
- 90% of consumers say that their buying decisions are influenced by online reviews
- 85% of people trust an online review as much as a personal recommendation
- 92% of consumers would use a business with a four star review or higher
- 75% of respondents say that researching online reviews is “somewhat” or “very” important, before they visit a business
- Customers are likely to spend 31% more on businesses with excellent reviews